It’s been a while since I’ve baked anything chocolate-related in the kitchen. But when I received a box of Ferrero Rochers courtesy of Influenster, I knew that it was time to bake something decadent and chocolate-y.
Which leads me to Ferrero Rocher brownies, of course. These are as amazing as they sound. Also, you’re going to need a glass or two of milk to wash these down.
My friends and I devoured the brownies before I remembered to take a photo. Unfortunate, but let’s be real: brownies generally look the same. It’s only really when you bite into one that you can taste the difference. And trust me, you can taste the difference with this one.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 10 Ferrero Rochers
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Slowly mix in the eggs, one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the flour, salt and cocoa powder. Gradually mix and this into the butter and egg mixture.
- Add the Ferrero Rochers to the batter. Crush each of them in the mixing bowl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula (not a whisk). Thoroughly mix the batter so everything is equally incorporated.
- Spread the batter into a greased 8×8 inch pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes clean.